Friday, June 25, 2010

Rai Singh's "No Bones About It" Recipe for the week.

I'm happy to announce that I, Rai Singh, will start posting a new recipe each week starting in July 2010. These tasty treats will always be vegetarian, most times vegan and gluten free, and many times raw. I encourage you all to check back each week for a new installment of my yummy, healthy, and practical recipes that will surely liven things up.

Week one--
Raw Tomatillo Salsa with Avocado
This is the BOMB at parties or home on the couch.

See you in July!!

Sat Nam!!
Rai Singh

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yay! rai singh's famous tomatillo salsa recipe is going public. watch out bellies - you are going to be happy!

Unknown said...

Please post your recipe for beets and carrots. I saw photos from the teacher training retreat and Scott raved about it! :)